WordPress – Advanced
Advanced WordPress training is a technical class that teaches you how to write html and css to control page layout. Learn to convert a Photoshop layout into an existing WordPress theme. Learn to backup and restore a website, and troubleshoot problems that may occur.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does class start?
Weekday classes start at 9am
Weekend classes start at 10am
- Do I need to bring a computer?
We provide a Windows computer.
- Do I receive a certificate?
Yes, upon completion you will receive an attractive gold foil certificate.
- Are there any prerequisites?
WordPress Basics course. Knowledge of Photoshop layers and image export options
- Where are you located?
31 West 34th Street. Near Penn Station, NJ Transit, and the N, Q, R, W, B, D, F, 1, 2, 3, A, C, E trains.
About The Instructor
Glenn Harris is a Certified Technical Trainer and Adobe Master Instructor with 20 years of classroom experience. He has published many training manuals and built hundreds of websites.
- Lesson 1: Twenty Essential HTML Tags
- Lesson 2: Twenty Five Essential CSS Rules
- Lesson 3: How To Convert A Photoshop Layout
- Lesson 4: Backup And Restore A Website
- Lesson 5: Troubleshoot Common WordPress Problems