ECommerce – Basic
Our basic WordPress ECommerce course teaches how to create a simple store with 3-500 products using the popular WooCommerce plugin. Learn to organize products by category, create landing pages, and connect to a payment gateway.
Contact us for private dates/times
Register 4 or more students for a discount – Choose one full day or two half days
Length: 1 full day
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does class start?
Weekday classes start at 9am
Weekend classes start at 10am
- Do I need to bring a computer?
We provide a Windows computer.
- Do I receive a certificate?
Yes, upon completion you will receive an attractive gold foil certificate.
- Are there any prerequisites?
WordPress Basics course. Knowledge of Photoshop layers and image export options
- Where are you located?
31 West 34th Street. Near Penn Station, NJ Transit, and the N, Q, R, W, B, D, F, 1, 2, 3, A, C, E trains.
About The Instructor
Glenn Harris is a Certified Technical Trainer and Adobe Master Instructor with 20 years of classroom experience. He has published many training manuals and built hundreds of websites.
- Lesson 1: Install and Configure WooCommerce Settings
- Lesson 2: Install Recommended Woocommerce Plugins
- Lesson 3: Add Products To Categories
- Lesson 4: Create Landing Pages
- Lesson 5: Connect To A Payment Gateway