ECommerce – Advanced
For those who sell five hundred to five million products, Magento is the recommended platform of choice for leading Fortune 500 companies. Learn how to install and configure a Magento E-Commerce store.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does class start?
Weekday classes start at 9am
Weekend classes start at 10am
- Do I need to bring a computer?
We provide a Windows computer.
- Do I receive a certificate?
Yes, upon completion you will receive an attractive gold foil certificate.
- Are there any prerequisites?
WordPress Basics course. Knowledge of Photoshop layers and image export options
- Where are you located?
31 West 34th Street. Near Penn Station, NJ Transit, and the N, Q, R, W, B, D, F, 1, 2, 3, A, C, E trains.
About The Instructor
Glenn Harris is a Certified Technical Trainer and Adobe Master Instructor with 20 years of classroom experience. He has published many training manuals and built hundreds of websites.
- Lesson 1: Install and Configure Magento Settings
- Lesson 2: Add Products To Categories
- Lesson 3: Create Landing Pages
- Lesson 4: Connect To A Payment Gateway
- Lesson 5: Optimization