Virtual Excel Class Online
- The Only Excel Course Taught Live Online
- The Only Excel Class Taught Over 20 Hours
- More than 1 Hour of PivotTables!
- More than 1 Hour of Vlookup Functions!
- The Only Class With Unlimited Time To Watch Videos
- Learn To Use All Excel Features A-Z
- Learn To Pass The Microsoft Certification Exam
- The Only Course To Provide Practice And Homework
- The Best Excel Training Value Available
- Includes A 180+ Page Manual With Over 200 Illustrations
Length: 10-days; Register Online: $329
Frequently Asked Questions
- What topics are covered?
Each class provides an outline – please review the PDF on each course web page and call us with specific questions
- What time does class start?
These classes are designed for people in the Central, Mountain, and Pacific time zones. Start times are typically between 8pm EST and 10pm EST
- Are there any prerequisites?
The Introduction class requires that you are familiar with a U.S. keyboard layout, can type at least 4 words per minute, and know how to use a computer mouse.
- Is there practice?
Yes, the class includes more than 60 hands-on labs for you to practice what you have learned.
Did We Mention?
Our Live Virutal Excel Class includes an illustrated 190+ page user guide.
*Exclusive: Students also receive unlimited online access to our video library of an Excel class for you to review at your own pace. We also provide all the files used in the class on our website, including a searchable PDF and sample Excel tests.
Why Excel Class NYC
Having taught at most New York City computer training facilities your instructor found that all courses were lacking. Students could not retain the volume of information presented, and there was not enough time for meaningful hands-on practice. Our curriculum is custom developed by your certified instructor following Microsoft guidelines for maximum learning and retention. Additionally, our convenient Midtown Manhattan location next to major transportation centers makes it easy for you to get to your next appointment easily.
Contact Excel Class
To learn more about Excel training in New York City please call 212.828.7089 or visit our contact page.
About Your Instructor
A Microsoft Certified Technical Trainer and Office Master Instructor with 20 years of classroom experience.
Excel Class Online Outline
- Lesson 1 – Terminology
- Lesson 2 – Navigate
- Lesson 3 – Enter and Edit
- Lesson 4 – Formula and Function Basics
- Lesson 5 – Sort, Filter, and Subtotal
- Lesson 6 – PivotTables
- Lesson 7 – Format
- Lesson 8 – Print
- Lesson 9 – Workbooks
- Lesson 10 – Charts
- Lesson 11 – VLookup / Hlookup Index / Match Functions
- Lesson 12 – Logical If
- Lesson 13 – Images
- Lesson 14 – Data and Database Features
- Lesson 15 – Text Functions
- Lesson 16 – Macros and VBA
- Lesson 17 – Collaboration Features
- Lesson 18 – Miscellaneous Settings
- Lesson 19 – Help