Excel Class Online
- The Only Excel Course Taught Live Online
- The Only Excel Class Taught Over 30 Hours
- Over 95 Minutes of PivotTables!
- Over 95 Minutes of Vlookup Functions!
- The Only Class With Unlimited Time To Watch Videos
- Learn To Use All Excel Features A-Z
- Learn To Pass The Microsoft Certification Exam
- The Only Course To Provide Practice And Homework
- The Best Excel Training Value Available
- Includes A 180+ Page Manual With Over 200 Illustrations
Public Class Dates:
July 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 28th, 29th 8pm-10pm EST
August 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th 9pm-11pm EST
Length: 15-days; Register Online: $39
Excel Class Online Outline
- Lesson 1 – Terminology
- Lesson 2 – Navigate
- Lesson 3 – Enter and Edit
- Lesson 4 – Formula and Function Basics
- Lesson 5 – Sort, Filter, and Subtotal
- Lesson 6 – PivotTables
- Lesson 7 – Format
- Lesson 8 – Print
- Lesson 9 – Workbooks
- Lesson 10 – Charts
- Lesson 11 – VLookup / Hlookup Index / Match Functions
- Lesson 12 – Logical If
- Lesson 13 – Images
- Lesson 14 – Data and Database Features
- Lesson 15 – Text Functions
- Lesson 16 – Macros and VBA
- Lesson 17 – Collaboration Features
- Lesson 18 – Miscellaneous Settings
- Lesson 19 – Help
Select Corporate Clients
Frequently Asked Questions
- What topics are covered?
Each class provides an outline – please review the PDF on each course web page and call us with specific questions
- What time does class start?
Weekday classes typically start at 9am
Weeknight classes begin at 6pm
Weekend classes begin at 10am
- Do I need to bring a computer?
We provide a Windows computer.
- Do I receive a certificate?
Yes, upon completion you will receive a gold foil certificate. This is not the same as certification, which requires you pass a Microsoft test.
- Are there any prerequisites?
The Introduction class requires that you are familiar with a U.S. keyboard layout, can type at least 4 words per minute, and know how to use a computer mouse.
- Can I pay on site?
If you require a corporate invoice, please call for assistance.
- Is there practice?
Yes, the class includes 12 or more hands-on labs for you to practice what you have learned.
- Where are you located?
225 West 34th Street is near Penn Station, NJ Transit, and the 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, N, Q, R, W trains.
- Can I retake the class?
Yes, where most training has a time and retake limit we offer unlimited retakes.
Did We Mention?
Our introduction to Excel class includes a printed 80 page user guide.
Each student works individually on a Windows computer with Excel 2020.
*Exclusive: Students also receive unlimited online access to our video library of an Excel class for you to review at your own pace. We also provide all the files used in the class on our website, including a searchable PDF and sample Excel tests.
Why Excel Class NYC
Having taught at most New York City computer training facilities your instructor found that all courses were lacking. Students could not retain the volume of information presented, and there was not enough time for meaningful hands-on practice. Our curriculum is custom developed by your certified instructor following Microsoft guidelines for maximum learning and retention. Additionally, our convenient Midtown Manhattan location next to major transportation centers makes it easy for you to get to your next appointment easily.
Contact Excel Class
To learn more about Excel training in New York City please call 212.828.7089 or visit our contact page.
About Your Instructor
A Microsoft Certified Technical Trainer and Office Master Instructor with 20 years of classroom experience.